Hello and welcome. I have held off this message in the hope that the outlook for tomorrow would change. It has done that before and I have been caught flat-footed; but by all accounts this time, we will get many millimeters of rain.

Regrettably the likelihood of a ride on Saturday is slim to none unless you want to ride in the rain. No thanks, not at this time of year anyway. Accordingly, I’m cancelling the group ride scheduled for Saturday.

Sunday’s ride is also in doubt unless you want to ride in the cold. No decision made yet, however.

Bye bye, ac. Comments welcome at arnpriorcycling@bell.net; http://www.twitter.com/ArnpriorCycling.